Images (upper) were from VG or designated sources.
Latest news from the Evandro Fang Lab: Twitter (@TheFangGroupUiO)
Latest news of the NO-Age Centre here
Latest news of the NO-AD network, here
Public popular scientific lecture/discussion meetings, here
01. Gudmundsrud R, Lautrup S, Nilsen H, Bohr VA, Fang EF*.Mitofagi i nevrodegenerasjon og aldring. BestPractice, 2018. Link: https://bestprac.no/mitofagi-i-nevrodegenerasjon-og-aldring/
02. A news report by VG, one of the largest newspapers in Norway, on healthy longevity and NAD+.
03. An interviewed by NHI.NOon NAD+and Alzheimer’s disease
04. An interview by VG on a potential therapeutic strategy for Alzheimer’s disease (Download)
05. 2019.08 Dagbladet pluss interviews Evandro Fang to give comments on daily power naps as a potential sign of Alzheimer disease: Here
06. 2019.09 Rosa sløyfe Award by KREFTFORENINGENand UiO.
07. 2019.09.05 Interviewed by Forskning.no on a recently reported blood test for AD. Link
08. 2019.09.06 Evandro Fang, Jon Storm Mathisen and David Firmin visit Shu-ren University, accompanied by Imperial College Advanced Technology. Link
09. 2019.09 Interviewed by forskning.no to give comments on a new diagnostic method of AD: Link
10. 2019.09.24 Talk in the Norwegian National Library on how to keep a a strong body as well as a healthy and productive brian at our 90S. My part starts from 1 h 04 min. Link
11. 2019.09.28 Interviewed by VG on NAD+ and Alzheimer’s disease (with postdoc Dr. Sofie Lautrup) (Download)
12. 2019.09.29 Interviewed by Vi.NO on how early on-set Alzheimer’s disease affects the individual’s health, family, and social lives. Link.
13. 2019.09.30 Interviewed by Vi.NO on the comments to some newly developed AD detection methods using blood samples. Link.
14. Interviewed by different media on our recent discovery of NAD+ to treat accelerated ageing diseases, the Werner syndrome. News in Forskning.no
News in the University of Oslo; News in the University of Copenhagen
15. BestPractice (NAD+ and aging) Download
16. 2020.02.28 DKNVS Award
Instagram; Ahus.no; Facebook; UiO
Download of the Ahus interview
17. 2020.05.01 Interviewed by VG on David Sinclair´s new book. Download
18. 2020.06.03 Interviewed by Romerikes Blad (cover story): Download
19. 2020.06.06 Report in Glåmdalen (highlighted title ‘Håper på en kur mot Alzheimer i løpet av fem år’): download; page 2 download (thanks J Storm-Mathisen)
20. 2020.06.18 Akershus University Hosptial Best Research Award 2020. Link
21. 2020.06. 08 Comments to Prof. Jens Pahnke’s publication on training and memory in the AD mice (UNIFORUM). Link
22. 2020.07.01 Interviewed by UiO Life:Science Link
23. 2020.08.06 Interviewed by VG on the new study of using P-Tau217 as a new biomarker for Alzheimer’s disease Link
24. 2020.08.10 Interviewed by nettavisen.no on the common reasons to contribute to healthy ageing in the word´s 5 ´blue zones´ (regions with high % of centenarians) Link
25. 2021.07.23 The Fang lab exchange student Mr. Bjoern Olaisen is on the front page of a local news paper: Link
26. 2021-11-16: The NO-Age members Evandro Fang (Oslo) and Lynne Cox (Oxford) share their expertise on healthy ageing by targeting on the elimination of senescent cells, cells which do not replicate but release toxic molecules. Thanks @Trinesolb (Nettavisen): Link
27. 2022-01-06: news for our Nature Biomedical Engineering paper in UiO, VG (VG download the full story), 中国医疗etc.
28. 2022-01-12: comments for Forskning entitled ‘Vaccine against the effect of aging gave mice longer life’. Link
29. 2022-01-19: two papers from the Fang lab were highlighted in Nature 2022 issue on ageing
NAD+ and ageing
Autophagy/mitophagy and AD
30. Interviewed by EY Academy on targeting on turning up autophagy as a target to delay ageing : 最是人间留不住？破译衰老密码，自噬机制成焦点 a copy is here (in Chinese)
Image for News
Below photos are also for news release.
Left (taken by Thomas Olafsen): Fang is using a sophisticated machine which is applied for the checking of memory at molecular level (e.g., LTP);
Right (taken by Dr. Rune Enger): Standing aside the portrait of Dr. Fridtjof Nansen, the Norwegian pioneer of neuroscience.