Latest news from the Evandro Fang Lab: Twitter (@TheFangGroupUiO)
Latest news of the NO-Age Centre here
Latest news of the NO-AD network, here
Public popular scientific lecture/discussion meetings, here
01. Gudmundsrud R, Lautrup S, Nilsen H, Bohr VA, Fang EF*.Mitofagi i nevrodegenerasjon og aldring. BestPractice, 2018. Link: https://bestprac.no/mitofagi-i-nevrodegenerasjon-og-aldring/
02. A news report by VG, one of the largest newspapers in Norway, on healthy longevity and NAD+.
03. An interviewed by NHI.NOon NAD+and Alzheimer’s disease
04. An interview by VG on a potential therapeutic strategy for Alzheimer’s disease (Download)
05. 2019.08 Dagbladet pluss interviews Evandro Fang to give comments on daily power naps as a potential sign of Alzheimer disease: Here
06. 2019.09 Rosa sløyfe Award by KREFTFORENINGENand UiO.
07. 2019.09.06 Evandro Fang, Jon Storm Mathisen and David Firmin visit Shu-ren University, accompanied by Imperial College Advanced Technology. Link
08. 2019.09 Interviewed by forskning.no to give comments on a new diagnostic method of AD: Link
09. 2019.09.24 Talk in the Norwegian National Library on how to keep a a strong body as well as a healthy and productive brian at our 90S. My part starts from 1 h 04 min. Link
10. 2019.09.28 Interviewed by VG on NAD+ and Alzheimer’s disease (with postdoc Dr. Sofie Lautrup) (Download)
11. 2019.09.29 Interviewed by Vi.NO on how early on-set Alzheimer’s disease affects the individual’s health, family, and social lives. Link.
12. 2019.09.30 Interviewed by Vi.NO on the comments to some newly developed AD detection methods using blood samples. Link.
13. Interviewed by different media on our recent discovery of NAD+ to treat accelerated ageing diseases, the Werner syndrome. News in Forskning.no
News in the University of Oslo; News in the University of Copenhagen
14. BestPractice (NAD+ and aging) Download
Image for News